Tuesday, November 19, 2013

a paint color I really love: Elephant's Breath by Farrow & Ball. Sherwin does a great color match. I used it in my old guest bed, and in a client's master. It's really warm and versatile. A great mix between grey and taupe, with a hint of lilac. I'll post a few other pics in different rooms and lighting.

love the colors
love the colors
Click here to download
a paint color I really love: Elephant's Breath by Farrow & Ball. Sherwin does a great color match. I used it in my old guest bed, and in a client's master. It's really warm and versatile. A great mix between grey and taupe, with a hint of lilac. I'll post a few other pics in different rooms and lighting.
a paint color I really love: Elephant's Breath by Farrow & Ball. Sherwin does a great color match. I used it in my old guest bed, and in a client's master. It's really warm and versatile. A great mix between grey and taupe, with a hint of lilac. I'll post a few other pics in different rooms and lighting.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment