Saturday, November 23, 2013

Great little eat-in kitchen area & I always love a bench on one side & a chandelier above ... perfect ... and having the mix of whites & creams adds elegance & depth (I usually like lots of color but this is lovely and pops of color can be added with the pillows, candles, wall hangings or china)

Great little eat-in kitchen area & I always love a bench on one side & a chandelier above ... perfect ... and having the mix of whites & creams adds elegance & depth (I usually like lots of color but this is lovely and pops of color can be added with the pillows, candles, wall hangings or china)
Great little eat-in kitchen area & I always love a bench on one side & a chandelier above ... perfect ... and having the mix of whites & creams adds elegance & depth (I usually like lots of color but this is lovely and pops of color can be added with the pillows, candles, wall hangings or china)
Click here to download
Google Image Result for www.veranda.com/...
Google Image Result for www.veranda.com/...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment